Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
Emergency Help!? EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
Emergency Help!? EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emergency Help!? EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
Emergency Help!? EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
Emergency Help!? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
Emergency Help!? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
Emergency Help!? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
Emergency Help!? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
Emergency Help!? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

2 posters

Emergency Help!?

CoolGurl
    CoolGurl

Emergency Help!? Empty Emergency Help!?

Post by CoolGurl Sun 1 Feb - 16:23

Okay so my mom caught me on pro Ana about 3 times in 8 months. The third time yesterday. And she is really suspicious, she hasn't done anything like "try to get me help" for my Ed. Thank god! So I don't think she's convinced I have an Ed, but I know she's specious because she watches me closely. And has made me eat bigger portions of food a few times. So I decided to not even take the chance of getting caught by not going on a pro Ana website unless if I need urgent advice. Like this time. So what should I do make her unsuspecious, and how long will it take for the suspiciousness to go away?
    Antimony
    Antimony

Emergency Help!? Empty Re: Emergency Help!?

Post by Antimony Tue 12 May - 19:46

Hmm... My parents 100% are aware I have an ED and consciously refused to get me any sort of treatment. Most families will actually take a LOT of convincing before they really accept you have an ED.

To get her off your case, get in trouble for eating something you're not supposed to (preferably unhealthy and/or a large portion). Eat when you're supposed to be sleeping, take food into a room you're not allowed to eat in, eat food meant for a special recipe or for a certain person. You don't even have to eat it if you don't want to, just leave dirty dishes and wrappers. Although it works better if you're caught in the act eating straight from a container.

And DO. NOT. GET. CAUGHT. ON. A. SCALE.
    CoolGurl
    CoolGurl

Post by CoolGurl Wed 13 May - 7:50

Thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 1:35