Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
Phoenix EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
Phoenix EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phoenix EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
Phoenix EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
Phoenix EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
Phoenix EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
Phoenix EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
Phoenix EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
Phoenix EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

Phoenix

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Phoenix Empty Phoenix

Post by Admin

Since creating this site, I've ended up in IP and been in recovery. However, the last month have triggered me into a relapse. I've thought about this site and all the work spent streamlining it. I assumed it had died out, yet I was thoroughly surprised at the number of new posts and users since the last time I've logged in. I'm actually quite proud that it survived my disappearance.

Part of running a forum is keeping up with the times. As today's society runs with smart phones full of apps and mobile site versions, I've been looking into ways to integrate this site as an app. As far as I've learned, the current forum's platform doesn't offer an easy way to form an app. However, there are other forum platforms that support an app. Switching to a new platform often means shutting down the original site and opening a new one as data can be extremely challenging to migrate.

I do not wish to have a dictatorship in such major changes as migrating to a new platform. I will open a new thread for an open conversation. Any member, new or old, will be able to voice their opinions on this matter and will be taken into consideration.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 7:36