Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
Why this site was created EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
Why this site was created EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why this site was created EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
Why this site was created EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
Why this site was created EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
Why this site was created EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
Why this site was created EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
Why this site was created EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
Why this site was created EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

Why this site was created

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Why this site was created Empty Why this site was created

Post by Admin Sat 17 May - 4:09

I've been on many different pro-ana sites over the years. The last one that I really enjoyed was called My Pro-Ana, which had a very laid-back attitude to sharing tips and tricks. Unfortunately, a lot of older members have started attacking newer members who ask for tips and tricks in such a hostile way. I couldn't bear to see so many people be ridiculed and rejected that I decided to start my own forum to welcome them.

I understand the controversy about handing harmful tips to young members. However, this is my stance on the issue: if someone really wanted to learn these things, everything is available on other websites through search engines. What is NOT available is commentary of which idea is safer or leads to better results. This forum provides such a place: a place for members to discuss "pro-ana" information in a non-judging manner.

If this site suffers the same fate as My Pro-Ana or ends up being taken down without notice, I will create a new one and send out an email to existing members about the new location.