Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
Introduction and stats EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
Introduction and stats EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Introduction and stats EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
Introduction and stats EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
Introduction and stats EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
Introduction and stats EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
Introduction and stats EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
Introduction and stats EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
Introduction and stats EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

Introduction and stats

xxthinxx
    xxthinxx

Introduction and stats Empty Introduction and stats

Post by xxthinxx Tue 25 Aug - 12:52

Hi I am new to this site however not new to pro Ana... I would like to loose 5 pounds to start off with my goal weight 1 is 105lbs goal weight 2 is 99lbs goal weight 3 is 90 then as low as i can get.
    Cara Delevigne is my inspiration. Secret ana with a secret ana buddy xxslimxx is her name not just online buddies but also very close friends in real life. shes a little more new to things than i am but not by much. we are both open to tips and tricks and other pro ana buddies and are here for help and to give help. made a deal with ana to slowly start to go by the rules again not the first time however now i am determined to do it. my lowest weight has been 102lbs and measured myself a few weeks ago at 112lbs and standing at 5'6.5 tall. i had struggles with my weight from November 2014 and finally decided i would do something about it in December after along time thinking. for aslong as i remember i have wanted to see my bones and had started to go down the road to an eating disorder for a reason i do not know. was never bullied or called fat by anyone but myself. can anyone help me and xxslimxx who is 129lbs and around 5'3 tall would be much appreciated. and staying secret.

good luck everyone else, xxthinxx

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 14:15