Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
We need more activity on the forum EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
We need more activity on the forum EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need more activity on the forum EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
We need more activity on the forum EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
We need more activity on the forum EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
We need more activity on the forum EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
We need more activity on the forum EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
We need more activity on the forum EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
We need more activity on the forum EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

+7
bunbun
fragility
Nyx
Leafy
Dragonflypixie
ButterflyAna
Admin
11 posters

We need more activity on the forum

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

We need more activity on the forum Empty We need more activity on the forum

Post by Admin Sat 21 Jun - 22:46

It feels dead on here. Make some posts. Invite friends. Spread the word. Share random videos. Even if it's not pro-ana or ED related. Just something to make this place seem less empty.
    ButterflyAna
    ButterflyAna

We need more activity on the forum Empty Re: We need more activity on the forum

Post by ButterflyAna Sat 21 Jun - 22:49

YOU SUMMONED ME, O GREAT ADMIN : P

SHALL I SPAM THE FORUM WITH INTERNET CAT STARS?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat 21 Jun - 22:52

Yes. I grant you permission to post cats. just don't derail original topics. There will be consequences reserved just for you :p
    ButterflyAna
    ButterflyAna

Post by ButterflyAna Sat 21 Jun - 22:53

surprised gasp Oh snap. Does that mean you're going to punish me if someone else derails the thread?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat 21 Jun - 22:54

I will now troll face
    Dragonflypixie

Post by Dragonflypixie Sun 22 Jun - 1:07

I'm a bit shy and nervous about posting, but I'll try to be more active.
    Leafy
    Leafy

Post by Leafy Mon 23 Jun - 14:48

We need more activity on the forum 230084_170x100.png?v=1374411225
    Nyx
    Nyx

Post by Nyx Fri 27 Jun - 17:01

I think more forums would probably help? And maybe message people on MPA with the site URL, i'm thinking more of the members that get flamed for asking for advice.
    ButterflyAna
    ButterflyAna

Post by ButterflyAna Sat 28 Jun - 22:31

Nyx wrote:I think more forums would probably help? And maybe message people on MPA with the site URL, i'm thinking more of the members that get flamed for asking for advice.

Yeah. I've been scoping a few people that way. I keep a link in my signature and profile, especially since my username catches a lot of attention.
    fragility
    fragility

Post by fragility Sat 19 Jul - 0:58

I saw one of your posts on MPA and that's how I found this forum. I feel like since there's not many people on here, we could all be super tight-knit though! Very Happy
    ButterflyAna
    ButterflyAna

Post by ButterflyAna Sat 19 Jul - 3:01

Yeah! The perks to being on a site's kickoff is that you learn the new members really well so quickly. Plus, you can contribute a lot to the site's development and direction.
    bunbun
    bunbun

Post by bunbun Mon 21 Jul - 23:56

If you add pro ana to the description it might turn up in Google search at the top? I'm not sure how this business works  Crying or Very sad 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue 22 Jul - 2:17

I have put pro ana as a site tag. The site does show up, but many pages down. I believe it just doesn't get enough traffic to get "bumped" to the first page or two of googling "pro ana" since there's several other sites.

But it does show up right away when you google the name! That didn't happen a few weeks ago :yayface:
    CoolGurl
    CoolGurl

Post by CoolGurl Wed 13 May - 7:53

I have it in my siggy on MPA and on my profile padge!
    Red Admiral
    Red Admiral

Post by Red Admiral Mon 31 Aug - 11:33

I agree - more activity would be great! I'll put a link on my MPA when I remember Smile
    TheRoadToPerfection
    TheRoadToPerfection

Post by TheRoadToPerfection Sun 13 Sep - 22:11

I made a thread about this in MPA and put it on my signature. I'm hoping that this place can genuinely be more pro-ana than over there.
    SkinnyRoses
    SkinnyRoses

Post by SkinnyRoses Wed 30 Sep - 8:12

Maybe put pro ana forum in the tags? It's difficult to spread word of a pro ana site because proper ads are out of the question. Maybe put it in the comments of youtube videos of songs like never good enough? And talk about it on mpa. And fix the chatroom ;-;
    CoolGurl
    CoolGurl

Post by CoolGurl Mon 25 Jul - 8:42

It’s getting better on here it seems. I think it may become more active after MPA gets merged and people look for new sites.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 5:21