Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
How much would you like to lose for Christmas? EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
How much would you like to lose for Christmas? EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
How much would you like to lose for Christmas? EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
How much would you like to lose for Christmas? EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
How much would you like to lose for Christmas? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
How much would you like to lose for Christmas? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
How much would you like to lose for Christmas? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
How much would you like to lose for Christmas? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
How much would you like to lose for Christmas? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

4 posters

How much would you like to lose for Christmas?

Poll

How much would you like to lose?

[ 0 ]
    How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Bar_left0%How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Bar_left0%How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Bar_left25%How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Bar_left75%How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Bar_right [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Red Admiral
    Red Admiral

How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Empty How much would you like to lose for Christmas?

Post by Red Admiral Mon 16 Nov - 16:23

I'm just curious Smile
    In an ideal world, I'd love to lose 22lbs (to be at my UGW), but my realistic goal is 9lbs. How about you guys?
    my_lovely_bones
    my_lovely_bones

How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Empty Re: How much would you like to lose for Christmas?

Post by my_lovely_bones Wed 2 Dec - 13:55

well I put 11-15 pounds cause that would finally get me at least to 95 and i really want to just get past that 100 pound mark. Realistically I can probably only lose 5-9ish pounds if I really stick to it and don't flip out and binge between now and then.
    CoolGurl
    CoolGurl

How much would you like to lose for Christmas? Empty Re: How much would you like to lose for Christmas?

Post by CoolGurl Sun 5 Jun - 6:09

50 pounds
    enchanted1981
    enchanted1981

Post by enchanted1981 Fri 16 Sep - 10:13

Ideally as much as humanly possible.... maybe at least 50lbs
    But realistically 20-30 lbs?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr - 4:01