Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
What was the last thing that triggered you? EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
What was the last thing that triggered you? EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
What was the last thing that triggered you? EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
What was the last thing that triggered you? EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
What was the last thing that triggered you? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
What was the last thing that triggered you? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
What was the last thing that triggered you? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
What was the last thing that triggered you? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
What was the last thing that triggered you? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

+2
ButterflyAna
calorified
6 posters

What was the last thing that triggered you?

calorified
    calorified

What was the last thing that triggered you? Empty What was the last thing that triggered you?

Post by calorified Sun 27 Jul - 22:12

And how did you react? 

My last trigger was spending time with my dad. Recently he has done some terrible, disgusting things and he does not know that I know. I found that spending the night with him gave me terrible anxiety and I ended up binging and purging for a few hours after he left.
    ButterflyAna
    ButterflyAna

What was the last thing that triggered you? Empty Re: What was the last thing that triggered you?

Post by ButterflyAna Mon 28 Jul - 1:32

My most recent one came from my mom a few days ago. I was house sitting my parent's house while they were on vacation, and decided to stay for a few days longer. The afternoon after they arrived, I was eating a handful of fresh cherries as breakfast/lunch, and my mom started questioning me about my weight.

Her: "You look bigger. Did you gain weight? How much do you weigh?"

Me: "I assure you, I am fully aware of how I look. You don't need to know my weight." *I weighed myself exactly 8 minutes before she started asking those questions.*

Her: "You need to watch what you eat, or else you'll just keep getting bigger."

She continues telling story of her weight, how much she lost, how much she needs to lose, blah blah blah. I'm standing there, my back turned towards her as I finish off my damn cherries (eating over the sink). She leaves kitchen and I'm thinking, "Ok. Time to take laxatives and do a 24 hour fast."
    psychoblue
    psychoblue

What was the last thing that triggered you? Empty Re: What was the last thing that triggered you?

Post by psychoblue Mon 28 Jul - 2:28

"what a chubby arm you have here", my dad said yesterday. The first thing on my mind was "i need to stop eating, tomorrow i ain't eating".
    Haricot Vert
    Haricot Vert

Post by Haricot Vert Wed 19 Aug - 3:28

When I got on the scale and had jumped two pounds because I ate yesterday.  Crying or Very sad

I'm fasting today. Wish me luck!
    TheRoadToPerfection
    TheRoadToPerfection

Post by TheRoadToPerfection Sun 30 Aug - 12:27

Two things: my friend who eats healthily and goes on walks. Like, bitch, I'm going to do better than that. I *will* lose more weight than you.

And also the damn scale. Like fuck off 118.50 pounds.
    CoolGurl
    CoolGurl

Post by CoolGurl Mon 31 Aug - 7:51

My period coming today
    TheRoadToPerfection
    TheRoadToPerfection

Post by TheRoadToPerfection Mon 31 Aug - 15:24

CoolGurl wrote:My period coming today

If you restrict, like don't worry. I've never lost so much weight on my period.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr - 1:09