Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
Looking for friends EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
Looking for friends EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking for friends EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
Looking for friends EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
Looking for friends EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
Looking for friends EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
Looking for friends EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
Looking for friends EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
Looking for friends EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

Looking for friends

Looking for friends Empty Looking for friends

Post by Guest Sun 5 Oct - 4:19

Hello everyone! I don't really know what to say about myself, since I don't know who I am anymore. I've been anorexic for 1,5 years. 3 months ago, my family forced me to recover and it was the worst thing in my life! I feel so miserable! Sad  My personality changed so much, I don't know who is this girl anymore! Seems like I have to share my body with 3 people.1- beautiful, skinny anorexic girl, who loves bones, can easily fast, workouts a lot and never gives up, 2- ordinary girl,who is for healthy lifestyle, is confident and doesn't care what other people say or thing. 3- fat pig, who binges all day long and can't even purge or stop binging, who hates herself, is shy and doesn't have friends. So, as you can see, my life sucks. I've gained 38 pounds, I look disgusting and I tried to cut myself for 4 times, but unfortunately, I only scratched my skin. I feel like I need to choose who I want to be, because otherwise I will go mad. So, I've made a decision. I've been trying so hard not to become anorexic again and it ended up with binging, but I don't want to be fat! I don't care about my health anymore.Weight became more important, since even my family calls me fat. Seems like being anorexic is the only way for me to be happy. So, now I'm back to anorexia. I don't really care what are the consequences.  I will diet and workout till the end, no matter how hard it gets. I will be perfect again! One day, my family will notice how thin I am and I will tell them that it's all their fault and I will never stop!
    Since I'm very lonely, I hope to find some friends here, so write me please! Crying or Very sad
    ButterflyAna
    ButterflyAna

Looking for friends Empty Re: Looking for friends

Post by ButterflyAna Sun 5 Oct - 6:14

Hello Lana! I'm sad to hear what you went through. Life becomes hard when faced with an identity crisis. Hopefully you find confidence and faith in yourself before your physical health declines too much. I and most others on here would be glad to be your friend and offer support. Hopefully you won't feel so lonely Smile

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr - 0:17