Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
Hi from Cherry-Tomato EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
Hi from Cherry-Tomato EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi from Cherry-Tomato EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
Hi from Cherry-Tomato EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
Hi from Cherry-Tomato EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
Hi from Cherry-Tomato EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
Hi from Cherry-Tomato EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
Hi from Cherry-Tomato EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
Hi from Cherry-Tomato EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

3 posters

Hi from Cherry-Tomato

Cherry-Tomato
    Cherry-Tomato

Hi from Cherry-Tomato Empty Hi from Cherry-Tomato

Post by Cherry-Tomato Fri 18 Jul - 0:24

So I'm on MPA and I love it but there's not much actual pro Ana content on there and I saw a link to here from the creator so, thought I'd drop in and try this community out too Smile

I'm not exactly pro-Ana, mostly I don't like encouraging others to harm themselves but it's like a guilty thing I must indulge in sometimes, I'd love having a more 'pro' community to help me with my goals, and feel a little less alone in this.

I'm 18, I live in Australia, I am undiagnosed ED wise but I cycle through binging, restricting, fasting, exercising and on occasion purging. So I guess I fit OSFED Bulimia - low frequency.

Stats:
    5'8" (173)
    Hw 160 (72)
    Lw 119 (54)
    Cw ~120 (54.5)
    UGW I'm not sure, I want to reach 80lbs to halve my highest weight but at a BMI of 12 I doubt I'll maintain it. I know it'll be between 88-106lbs, I'm leaning towards 97 but I'll see when I get there.

I look forward to getting to know you guys :3
    ButterflyAna
    ButterflyAna

Hi from Cherry-Tomato Empty Re: Hi from Cherry-Tomato

Post by ButterflyAna Fri 18 Jul - 1:08

Hi cherry tomato! Glad you decided to join! You're welcome here regardless of how pro ana or not you feel. So long as you treat people respectfully on their own decisions, you're do fine here Smile
    Cherry-Tomato
    Cherry-Tomato

Post by Cherry-Tomato Fri 18 Jul - 1:28

Thank you Smile I hope I get to see the community expand and flourish without getting shut down! I don't know why they even bother... Where there's a will there's a way.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat 19 Jul - 4:41

The web host won't shut us down unless we violate the terms of service. Essentially, so long as we don't do anything illegal like copyright infringement or break french law, we should be safe.

If the off-chance they do decide to shut us down, I will create another site and send a message with the link via the emails provided upon registration.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 9:38