Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

» When people get suspicious
Forum Migration Failure EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:19 by CoolGurl

» Tell me all your pro-ana thoughts
Forum Migration Failure EmptyTue 6 Dec - 7:50 by CoolGurl

» CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Migration Failure EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:25 by enchanted1981

» How much would you like to lose for Christmas?
Forum Migration Failure EmptyFri 16 Sep - 10:13 by enchanted1981

» Information about sharing tips
Forum Migration Failure EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:47 by CoolGurl

» Favorite pro ana tips?
Forum Migration Failure EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:45 by CoolGurl

» We need more activity on the forum
Forum Migration Failure EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:42 by CoolGurl

» Hey
Forum Migration Failure EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:40 by CoolGurl

» Kalan from MPA
Forum Migration Failure EmptyMon 25 Jul - 8:39 by CoolGurl

Quotes

Forum Migration Failure

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Forum Migration Failure Empty Forum Migration Failure

Post by Admin

I regret to inform you that the new forum (featherbones.boards.net) had been taken down by the web host. The web host has no comment on why they did that, other than their contract stated that they may "remove any content that they view in bad taste for any reason." I do not know if someone had reported the site, or if they per chance sift through all newly created forums and remove those which have ideals incoherent with their own.

That web host does not allow an admin to own a copy of their forum, which means I cannot restore content that had been created on that site. For that, I apologize. I feel that as admin, it is my responsibility to safeguard the members and their data from such events.

I can construct another website if users prefer, or I can continue searching for another forum platform that can hopefully meet all our needs.

Questions, comments, and feedback is always appreciated.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 3:32